Thank you for joining us this week for a time of worship. Although we regret that we are not able to worship together in person, we are so thankful for the gift of technology that allows us to gather online. If this is your first time joining us or if you have been joining us for the last couple of weeks online, we would love to meet you! Please CLICK HERE to fill out a first contact form.
We Encourage you to Gather in the Following Ways:
- Gather in Song - Music is included in this week's sermon video.
- Gather in Learning - We are excited for you to view the next sermon from our "Cross-Eyed in Crisis" series. It can be viewed below or live on Facebook and YouTube at 10:00 AM. You are also invited to view the Connections Class. It is live at 9:15 AM Sunday morning, or you can view the recording any time after that.
- Gather in Prayer - Please spend some time this morning in prayer either on your own or as a family. Although you can pray for anything, we encourage you to CLICK HERE to pray for the requests that have been submitted throughout the week.
- Gather in Giving - There is no pressure to give. We love you, value you, and want you here whether you give or not. However, if you desire to give your tithes and offerings, you can do it online HERE or by mailing it to 201 W Vine St, Shiremanstown, PA 17011.
- Gather in Relationships - Many of our Life Groups are meeting via Zoom. Contact the church office for more information on Life Groups. Life Group Discussion Sheet
Looking for something for the kids to do? We send out weekly emails for each age level giving lessons, activities, and connection opportunities. If you are not receiving these emails and would like to, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.