WHY WE GIVE TO THE CHURCH?
In the Old Testament, the Israelites were commanded to make a tithe in order to support the running of the temple and the livelihood of the priests. Deuteronomy 12:5-6
In the New Testament, although there was no prescribed amount, believers were also encouraged to give in order to assist with the ministry of the gospel. Several principles about giving were also discussed in the New Testament.
- Our gifts should be given with a cheerful and willing attitude - 1 Corinthians 9:7
- Our gifts should be sacrificial - Matthew 12:41-44
- Our gifts should be given with a humble attitude - Matthew 6:1-4
How You Can Give at BBC?
If you are a first time guest at Bible Baptist, we welcome you with open arms and do not expect anything in return. If you are a regular attender of our church and would like to contribute to the ministry, there are several ways you can do that.
- Sunday Morning Offerings
- Automatic Withdrawal - You can choose to have your monthly offering automatically deducted from your bank account once or twice a month on the 5th or 20th. - Automatic Withdrawal Authorization Forms -
- Online Giving - You can choose to use our online giving site for both monthly or one time offerings. Click the link below to access this site.