Thank you for joining us this week for a time of worship. Although we regret that we are not able to worship together in person, we are so thankful for the gift of technology that allows us to gather online.
We Encourage you to Gather in the Following Ways:
- Gather in Song - You may choose to view the songs below or you may choose a more traditional style HERE. Either way, please take some time to allow your heart to be uplifted in praise to our God.
- Gather in Giving - There is no pressure to give. We love you, value you, and want you here whether you give or not. However, if you desire to give your tithes and offerings, you can do it online HERE or by mailing to 201 W Vine St, Shiremanstown, PA 17011.
- Gather in Prayer - Please spend some time this morning in prayer either on your own or as a family. Although you can pray for anything, we encourage you to CLICK HERE to pray for the requests that have been submitted throughout this week.
- Gather in Learning - We are excited for you to view the next segment in our "I AM" series, brought to you by Hal Griffiths. It can be viewed below.
- Gather in Serving - We encourage each of you to reach out to at least five people outside your immediate home this week either through email, phone calls, or a cards in the mail. Ask how they are doing, do what you can to meet their needs, and encourage them by bringing an eternal perspective to whatever it is they are going through.